Our team of NZ qualified lawyers will review almost any type of contract that is governed by New Zealand law, e.g. commercial contracts, employment agreements, lease agreements and more.
- Upfront you know exactly how much ($300) how long (24 hrs), and what you’ll receive.
- We provide you an easy to understand report that details:
- Summary of what your contract is about.
- Risks and liabilities.
- Key points or issues that may be negotiated or amended.
- See an example report.
- We will mark-up your contract with changes, for you to review, and accept or reject them.
- Provide a self-help service, you then decide how to proceed.
- We may need to work with you to change some timeframes, depending on the size/complexity of the contract.
- Plus, our services cost a fraction of what local law firms have quoted!*
*According to the five medium sized law firms we asked to quote for the same job in Dec 2015.